Heredity & Environment
1. The type of gene whose influence is less evident in the phenotype.
5. Type of gene whose influence is more evident in the phenotype.
7. A reproductive cell.
8. A personís expressed genotype.
2. A slight, normal variation of a particular gene.
3. A person whose genotype includes a gene that is not expressed in the phenotype.
4. The single cell formed from the fusing of a sperm & an ovum.
6. Referring to having a mixture of cells, some normal & some adnormal.
9. Gene that, through interaction with other genes, affects a specific trait.
10. An organismís entire genetic inheritance, or genetic potential.
lifespan Growth & Development
Robert C. Gates