Ψ Introducing Social Psychology
Ψ Did You Know It All Allong?
1. a testable proposition
2. studies that seek clues to cause-effect relationships
3. the experimental factor that is manipulated
4. an ethical principle
5. the experimental variable being measured
1. a.k.a. the i knew it all along phenomenon
2. an experiment that absorbs & involves its participants has this
3. research done in real-life settings
4. to be superficially similar to everyday situations.
5. Random _________ helps us infer cause & effect.
6. A _______ _______ helps us generalize to a population
7. the study of naturally occurring relationships
Robert C. Gates