Ψ The Powers of Intuition
1. ________ reactions are often nearly instantaneous.
3. Said:” The heart has its reasons which reason does not know”.
4. ________: functional blindness circumvented by automatic thinking.
5. Thinking is partly ________ & partly automatic.
7. Given sufficient ________ people may intuitively know the answer to a problem.
8. ________ bias: A tendency to search for information that confirms one’s preconceptions.
11. Its ________ retrospection.
2. Skills & conditioned dispositions, we remember ________.
6. If you can get people to think of a good reason why their judgments might be wrong, you may reduce ________ bias.
9. understanding without apparent effort.
10. mental templates
12. face blindness
Robert C. Gates