Ψ Note: These questions are part of a larger data base of questions on module 7. The questions are selected to represent the type of question you should expect on unit exam one. You can, in fact, expect to see many of these very same questions on that exam. Exam questions, however, may deal with topics not covered in the self tests or in lectures but are discussed in your textbook. You are responsible for the content of your text book plus the content of lectures, interactive activities, & material on the web site.
Use these sample questions to test yourself & to practice for the test. Click on your choice to see if you are right.
• the availability heuristic.
• the misinformation effect.
• the overconfidence phenomenon.
to recall their mistaken judgments as times when they were almost right.
put people in a bad mood.
this is known as
• Memory involves backward reasoning.
• Current feeling does not guide our recall.
• Memory construction enables us to revise our own histories.
Robert C. Gates